CDAC Publications 2009
CDAC Publications 2009 Heading link
609. Feldman, J. L., J. K. Johnson, and R. J. Hemley, Vibron hopping and bond anharmonicity in hot dense hydrogen. Journal of Chemical Physics 130, 054502 (2009).
610. Ganesh, P. and M. Widom, Liquid-liquid transition in supercooled silicon determined by first-principles simulation. Physical Review Letters 102, 075701 (2009).
611. (H) Zeng, Q. S., Y. Ding, W. L. Mao, W. Luo, A. Blomqvist, R. Ahuja, W. Yang, J. Shu, S. V. Sinogeikin, Y. Meng, D. L. Brewe, J. Z. Jiang, and H.-k. Mao, Substitutional alloy of Ce and Al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences USA 106, 2515-2518 (2009).
612. (H) Wang, L., Y. Pan, Y. Ding, W. Yang, W. L. Mao, S. V. Sinogeikin, Y. Meng, G. Shen, and H.-k. Mao, High-pressure induced phase transitions of Y2O3 and Y2O3:Eu3 . Applied Physics Letters 94, 061921 (2009).
613. (H) Pekala, M., V. Drozd, J. F. Fagnard, P. Vanderbemden, and M. Ausloos, Magneto transport characterization of the Sn-doped TbMnO3 manganites. Journal of Alloys and Compounds 467, 35-40 (2009).
614. Liang, Q., C. Y. Chin, J. Lai, C. S. Yan, Y. F. Meng, H.-k. Mao, and R. J. Hemley, Enhanced growth of high quality single crystal diamond by MPCVD at high gas pressures. Applied Physics Letters 94, 024103 (2009).
615. (H) Errandonea, D., R. S. Kumar, F. J. Manjon, V. V. Ursaki, and E. V. Rusu, Post-spinel transformations and equation of state in ZnGa2O4: Determination at high pressure by in situ x-ray diffraction. Physical Review B, 79, 024103 (2009).
616. Ahart, M., A. Hushur, Y. Bing, Z. G. Ye, R. J. Hemley, and S. Kojima, Critical slowing down of relaxation dynamics near the Curie temperature in the relaxor Pb(Sc0.5Nb0.5)O3. Applied Physics Letters 94, 142906 (2009).
617. Brown, K. E. and D. D. Dlott, High-pressure Raman spectroscopy of molecular monolayers adsorbed on a metal surface. Journal of Physical Chemistry C 113, 5751-5757 (2009).
618. George, L., V. Drozd, E. G. Bardaji, M. Fichtner, and S. K. Saxena, Structural phase transitions in Mg(BH4)2 under pressure. Journal of Physical Chemistry C 113, 486-492 (2009).
619. Ahart, M., M. Somayazulu, Z. G. Ye, R. E. Cohen, H.-k. Mao and R. J. Hemley, High pressure Brillouin scattering of Pb(Mg1/3Nb2/3)O3. Physical Review B 79, 132103 (2009).
620. (FIS) Lazicki, A., A. F. Goncharov, V. V. Struzhkin, R. E. Cohen, Z. Liu, E. Gregoryanz, C. Guillaume, H.-k. Mao and R. J. Hemley, Anomalous optical and electronic properties of dense sodium. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences USA 106, 6525-6528 (2009).
621. Lin, J.-F., A. G. Gavriliuk, W. Sturhahn, S. D. Jacobsen, J. Zhao, M. Lerche, M. Hu, and Z. Jenei, Synchrotron Mössbauer spectroscopic study of ferropericlase at high pressures and temperatures. American Mineralogist 94, 594-599 (2009).
622. Lyubutin, I. S., S. G. Ovchinnikov, A. G. Gavriliuk and V. V. Struzhkin, Spin-crossover-induced Mott transition and the other scenarios of metallization in 3dn metal compounds. Physical Review B, 79, 085125 (2009).
623. (FIS) Seagle, C. T., D. L. Heinz, Z. Liu, and R. J. Hemley, Synchrotron infrared reflectivity measurements of iron at high pressures. Applied Optics 48, 545-552 (2009).
624. (H) Turneaure, S. J., Y. M. Gupta, K. Zimmerman, K. Perkins, C.-s. Yoo, and G. Shen, Real-time microstructure of shocked crystals using synchrotron x-rays. Science 105, 053502 (2009).
625. Vennila, S., V. Drozd, L. George, S. K. Saxena, H. P. Liermann, A. C. Stowe, P. Berseth, D. Anton, and R. Zidan, Structural study of ball-milled sodium alanate under high pressure. Journal of Alloys and Compounds 473, 576-578 (2009).
626. (H) Sun, L., W. Yi, L. Wang, J. Shu, S. Sinogeikin, Y. Meng, G. Shen, L. Bai, Y. Li, H.-k. Mao and W. L. Mao, X-ray diffraction studies and equation of state of methane at 200 GPa. Chemical Physics Letters 473, 72-74 (2009).
627. Komabayashi, T., Y. Fei, Y. Meng, and V. Prakapenka, In-situ x-ray diffraction measurements of the γ-ε transition boundary of iron in an internally-heated diamond anvil cell. Earth and Planetary Science Letters 282, 252-257 (2009).
628. Hofmeister, A. M., K. M. Pitman, A. F. Goncharov, and A. K. Speck, Optical constants of silicon carbide for astrophysical applications. II. Extending optical functions from IR to UV using single-crystal absorption spectra. Astrophysical Journal 696, 1502-1516 (2009).
629. (H) Hao, J., B. Zou, P. Zhu, C. Gao, W. Li, D. Liu, K. Wang, W. Lei, and Q. Cui, In situ x-ray observation of phase transitions in Mg2Si under pressure. Solid State Communications 149, 689-692 (2009).
630. Goncharov, A. F., P. Beck, V. V. Struzhkin, B. D. Haugen, and S. D. Jacobsen, Thermal conductivity of lower mantle minerals. Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors 174, 24-32 (2009).
631. George, L., V. Drozd, A. Durygin, J. Chen, and S. K. Saxena, Bulk modulus and the thermal expansion coefficient of mechano-chemically synthesized Mg2FeH6 from high temperature and high pressure studies. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 34, 3410-3416 (2009).
632. Al-Khatatbeh, Y., K. K. M. Lee, and B. Kiefer, High-pressure behavior of TiO2 as determined by experiment and theory. Physical Review B, 79, 134114 (2009).
633. Debassai, M., T. Matsuoka, J. J. Hamlin, J. S. Schilling, and K. Shimizu, Pressure-induced superconducting state of europium metal at low temperatures. Physical Review Letters 102, 197002 (2009).
634. Hou, D., Y. Ma, C. Gao, J. Chaudhuri, R. G. Lee, and H. Yang, Compression of a crystalline ZnO nanotube: An experimental exploration of the B4 to B1 transition mechanism. Journal of Applied Physics, 105, 104317 (2009).
635. (H) Kumar, R. S. and A. L. Cornelius, Structural phase transitions in RbBH4 under compression. Journal of Alloys and Compounds 476, 5-8 (2009).
636. Tsoi, G., A. K. Stemshorn, Y. K. Vohra, P. M. Wu, F. C. Hsu, L. Y. Huang, M. K. Wu, K. W. Yeh, and S. T. Weir, High pressure superconductivity in iron-based layered compounds studied using designer anvil diamonds. Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter 21, 232201 (2009).
637. Li, Q., Y. Ma, A. R. Oganov, H. Wang, H. Wang, Y. Xu, T. Cui, H.-k. Mao, and G. Zhou, Superhard monoclinic polymorph of carbon. Physical Review Letters 102, 175506 (2009).
638. (H) Liu, D., W. W. Lei, K. Wang, G. Bao, F. Li, J. Hao, B. Liu, T. Cui, Q. Cui, and G. Zou, Compression and probing C-H—I hydrogen bonds of iodoform under high pressure by x-ray diffraction and Raman scattering. Journal of Physical Chemistry B 113, 7430-7434 (2009).
639. Stemshorn, A. K., Y. K. Vohra, P. M. Wu, F. C. Hsu, L. Y. Huang, M. K. Wu, and K. W. Yeh, Pressure-induced reversible amorphization in superconducting compound FeSe0.5Te0.5. High Pressure Research 29, 267-271 (2009).
640. Zha, C.-s., S. Krasnicki, Y. F. Meng, C. S. Yan, J. Lai, Q. Liang, H.-k. Mao, and R. J. Hemley, Composite chemical vapor deposition diamond anvils for high-pressure/high-temperature experiments. High Pressure Research 29, 317-324 (2009).
641. Winterrose, M. L., M. S. Lucas, A. F. Yue, I. Halevy, H. Jingzhu, M. Lerche, and B. Fultz, Pressure-induced electronic transition and invar behavior in Pd3Fe. Physical Review Letters 102, 237202 (2009).
642. Jiang, F., G. D. Gwanmesia, T. I. Dyuzheva, and T. S. Duffy, Elasticity of stishovite and acoustic mode softening under high pressure by Brillouin scattering. Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors 172, 235-240 (2009).
643. Jiang, F., J. Majzlan, S. Speziale, D. He, and T. S. Duffy, Single-crystal elasticity of diaspore, AlOOH, to 12 GPa by Brillouin scattering. Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors 170, 220-228 (2009).
644. (H) Cheng, Y. Q., M. Xu, H. W. Sheng, Y. Meng, X. D. Han, and E. Ma, A body-centered-cubic polymorph of the Ge2Sb2Te5 phase change alloy. Applied Physics Letters 95, 131904 (2009).
645. (H) Ding, Y., D. Haskel, Y. C. Tseng, E. Kaneshita, M. van Veenendaal, J. Mitchell, S. Sinogeikin, V. Prakapenka, and H.-k. Mao, Pressure-induced magnetic transition in manganite (La0.75Ca0.25MnO3). Physical Review Letters 102, 237201 (2009).
646. (H) Bai, L., J. Liu, X. D. LI, S. Jiang, W. Xiao, Y. Li, L. Tang, Y. Zhang, and D. Zhang, Pressure-induced phase transformation in Cubic Gd2O3. Journal of Applied Physics 106, 073507 (2009).
647. Aksoy, R., E. Selvi, R. Knudson, and Y. Ma, High pressure x-ray diffraction studies of titanium disulfide. Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids 9, 3138-3140 (2009).
648. (H) Chen, J. Y. and C.-s. Yoo, Physical and chemical transformations of sodium cyanide at high pressures. Journal of Chemical Physics 131, 144507 (2009).
649. (H) Freiman, Y. A., S. M. Tretyak, A. Grechnev, A. F. Goncharov, J. S. Tse, D. Errandonea, H.-k. Mao, and R. J. Hemley, Lattice distortion of hcp solid helium under pressure. Physical Review B 80, 094112 (2009).
650. (H) Chen, J. Y., M. Kim, and C.-s. Yoo, High structural stability of single wall carbon nanotube under quasi-hydrostatic high pressures. Chemical Physics Letters 479, 91-94 (2009).
651. (H) Dobrzhinetskaya, L. F., R. Wirth, D. Rhede, Z. Liu, and H. W. Green, Phlogopite and quartz lamellae in diamond-bearing diopside from marbles of the Kokchatev massif, Kazakhstan: Exsolution or replacement reaction? Journal of Metamorphic Geology 27, 607-620 (2009).
652. Aksoy, R., E. Selvi, and Y. Ma, X-ray diffraction study of molybdenum disulfide to 38.8 GPa. Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids 21, 025403 (2009).
653. Dong, H., D. He, T. S. Duffy, and Y. Zhao, Elastic moduli and strength of nanocrystalline cubic BC2N from x-ray diffraction under nonhydrostatic compression. Physical Review B 79, 014105 (2009).
654. (H) Errandonea, D., R. S. Kumar, L. Gracia, A. Beltrán, S. N. Achary, and A. K. Tyagi, Experimental and theoretical investigation of ThGeO4 at high pressure. Physical Review B 80, 094101 (2009).
655. Ganesh, P. and R. E. Cohen, Pressure induced phase transitions in PbTiO3. Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter 21, 064225 (2009).
656. Gao, L., B. Chen, M. Lerche, E. E. Alp, W. Sturhahn, J. Zhao, H. Yavas, and J. Li, Sound velocities of compressed Fe3C from simultaneous synchrotron x-ray diffraction and nuclear resonant scattering measurements. Journal of Synchrotron Radiation 16, 714-722 (2009).
657. Goncharov, A. F., J. A. Montoya, N. Subramanian, V. V. Struzhkin, A. I. Kolesnikov, M. Somayazulu, and R. J. Hemley, Laser heating in the DAC: New pulsed and continuous technique. Journal of Synchrotron Radiation 16, 769-772 (2009).
658. (FIS) Iezzi, G., Z. Liu, and G. Della Ventura, Synthetic ANaB(NaxLi1-xMg1)CMg5Si8O22 (OH) 2 (with x – 0.6, 0.2 and 0) P21/m amphiboles at high pressure: A synchrotron infrared study. Physics and Chemistry of Minerals 36, 343-354 (2009).
659. Jackson, J. M., W. Sturhahn, O. Tschauner, M. Lerche, and Y. Fei, The behavior of iron in (Mg,Fe)SiO3 post-perovskite at megabar pressures. Geophysical Research Letters 36, L10301 (2009).
660. Kolesnikov, A. I., A. G. Kutcherov, and A. F. Goncharov, Dissociation and polymerization of methane under upper mantle conditions: implication for an abiotic origin of petroleum. Nature Geophysics 2, 566-570 (2009).
661. Kunz, M., K. Chen, N. Tamura, and H.-R. Wenk, Residual stress and domain orientation in natural quartz. American Mineralogist 94, 1059-1062 (2009).
662. (H) Kumar, R. S., S. Rekhi, D. Prabhakaran, M. Somayazulu, E. Kim, J. D. Cook, T. Stremmler, A. T. Boothroyd, M. R. Chance, and A. L. Cornelius, Structural studies on Na0.75CoO2 thermodynamic material at high pressure. Solid State Communications 149, 1712-1716 (2009).
663. Liang, Q., C. S. Yan, Y. F. Meng, J. Lai, S. Krasnicki, H.-k. Mao and R. J. Hemley, Enhancing the mechanical properties of CVD single-crystal diamond. Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter 21 364215 (2009).
664. Lin, J.-F., H.-R. Wenk, M. Voltolini, S. Speziale, J. Shu, and T. Duffy, Deformation of lower mantle ferropericlase (Mg,Fe)O across the electronic spin transition. Physics and Chemistry of Minerals, 36, 585-592 (2009).
665. Lin, J.-F., H. P. Scott, R. A. Fischer, Y.-y. Chang, I. Kantor, and V. B. Prakapenka, Phase relations of Fe-Si alloy in Earth’s core. Geophysical Research Letters 36, L06306 (2009).
666. Liermann, H. P., S. Merkel, L. Miyagi, H.-R. Wenk, G. Shen, H. Cynn, and W. J. Evans, Experimental method for in situ determination of material textures at simultaneous high pressure and high temperature by means of radial diffraction in the diamond anvil cell. Review of Scientific Instruments 80, 104501 (2009).
667. Lin, Y., W. L. Mao, and H.-k. Mao, Storage of molecular hydrogen in an ammonia borane compound at high pressure. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences USA 106, 8113-8116 (2009).
668. (H) Lin, Z., L. Wang, J. Zhang, H.-k. Mao, and Y. Zhao, Nanocrystalline tungsten carbide: As incompressible as diamond. Applied Physics Letters 95, 211906 (2009).
669. Mei, Q., C. J. Benmore, R. Sharma, G. Sen, and J. L. Yarger, Intermediate range order in vitreous silica from a partial structure factor analysis. Physical Review B 78, 144204 (2009).
670. (H) Zhao, Q., G. Wen, Z. Liu, J. Yuan, D. Li, G. Zou, R. Zheng, S. P. Ringer, and H.-k. Mao, High-density, vertically aligned crystalline CrO2 nanorod arrays derived from chemical vapor deposition assisted by AAO templates. Chemical Communications 26, 3949-3951 (2009).
671. Zhang, F. W., V. Pointeau, L. C. Shuller, D. M. Raeman, M. Lang, Z. Liu, J. Hu, W. R. Panero, U. Becker, and R. C. Ewing, Structural transitions and electronic transfer in coffinite, USiO4, at high pressure. American Mineralogist 94, 916-920 (2009).
672. Stemshorn, A. K. and Y. K. Vohra, Structural stability and compressibility of Group IV transition metals based bulk metallic glasses. Journal of Applied Physics 106, 046101 (2009).
673. Song, Y., C. Murli, and Z. Liu, In situ high-pressure study of diborane by infrared spectroscopy. Journal of Chemical Physics 131, 174506 (2009).
674. Strobel, T. A., M. Somayazulu, and R. J. Hemley, Novel pressure-induced interactions in silane-hydrogen. Physical Review Letters 103, 065107 (2009).
675. Matthies, S. and H.-R. Wenk, Transformations for monoclinic crystal symmetry in texture analysis. Journal of Applied Crystallography 42, 564-571 (2009).
676. Miyagi, L., S. Merkel, T. Yagi, N. Sata, Y. Ohishi, and H.-R. Wenk, Diamond anvil cell deformation of CaSiO3 perovskite up to 49 GPa. Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors 174, 159-164 (2009).
677. (FIS) Seagle, C. T., W. Zhang, D. L. Heinz, and Z. Liu, Far infrared dielectric and vibrational properties of non-stoichiometric wüstite at high pressure. Physical Review B 79, 014104 (2009).
678. (FIS) Pravica, M., B. Yulga, S. N. Tkachev, and Z. Liu, High-pressure far-and mid-infrared study of 1,3,5-triamino-2,4,6-trinitrobenzene, J. Phys. Chem. A, 113, 9133-9137 (2009).
679. Sharma, A., G. D. Cody, and R. J. Hemley, In situ diamond-anvil cell observations of methanogenesis at high pressures and temperatures. Energy and Fuels 23, 5571-5579 (2009).
680. (FIS) Shieh, S. R., T. S. Duffy, Z. Liu, and E. Ohtani, High-pressure infrared spectroscopy of the dense hydrous magnesium silicates phase D and phase E. Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors 175, 106-114 (2009).
681. (H) Shim, S. H., A. Bengtson, D. Morgan, W. Sturhahn, K. Catalli, J. Zhao, M. Lerche, A. Kubo, and V. Prakapenka, Electronic and magnetic structures of the postperovskite-type Fe2O3 – Implications for planetary magnetic records and deep interior transitions. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences USA 106, 5508-5512 (2009).
682. Toledano, P., H. Katzke, A. F. Goncharov, and R. J. Hemley, Symmetry breaking in dense solid hydrogen. Physical Review Letters 103, 105301 (2009).
683. Wenk, H.-R., N. Barton, M. Bortolotti, S. Vogel, M. Voltolini, G. E. Lloyd, and G. E. Gonzalez, Dauphine twinning and texture memory in polycrystalline quartz. Part 3. Texture memory during phase transformation. Physics and Chemistry of Minerals 36, 567-583 (2009).
684. Wang, S., W. L. Mao, and T. Autrey, Bonding in boranes and their interactions with molecular hydrogen at extreme conditions. Journal of Chemical Physics 131, 144508 (2009).
685. Tschauner, O., P. D. Asimov, N. Kostandova, T. J. Ahrens, C. Ma, S. Sinogeikin, Z. Liu, S. Fakra, and N. Tamura, Ultrafast growth of wadsleyite in shock-produced melts and its implications for early solar system impact processes. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences USA 106, 13691-13695 (2009).
686. (H) You, S., Z. Li, L. Yang, C. Dong, L. Chen, C. Jin, J. Hu, G. Shen, and H.-k. Mao, High pressure induced coordination evolution in chain compound Li2CuO2. Journal of Solid State Chemistry 182, 3085-3090 (2009).
687. Wang, S., H.-k. Mao, X. J. Chen, and W. L. Mao, High pressure chemistry in the H2-SiH4 system. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences USA 106, 14763-17467 (2009).
688. Wenk, H.-R., Large strain shearing of halite: Experimental and theoretical evidence for dynamic texture changes. Earth and Planetary Science Letters 280, 205-210 (2009).
689. Yamanaka, T., T. Okada, and Y. Nakamoto, Electron density distribution and static dipole moment of KNbO3 at high pressure. Physical Review B 80, 094108 (2009).
690. Xie, S., Y. Song, and Z. Liu, In situ high-pressure study of ammonia borane by Raman and IR spectroscopy. Canadian Journal of Chemistry 87, 1235-1247 (2009).
691. (H) Grocholski, B., S. H. Shim, W. Sturhahn, J. Zhao, Y. Xiao, and P. C. Chow, Spin and valence states of iron in (Mg0.8F0.2)SiO3 perovskite. Geophysical Research Letters 36, 124303 (2009).
692. (H) Cuenya, R. B., J. R. Croy, L. K. Ono, A. Naitabdi, H. Heinrich, W. Keune, J. Zhao, W. Sturhahn, E. E. Alp, and M. Hu, Phonon density of states of self-assembled isolated Fe-rich Fe-Pt alloy nanoclusters. Physical Review B 80, 125412 (2009).
693. (H) Catalli, K., S. H. Shim, V. B. Prakapenka, J. Zhao, W. Sturhahn, P. Chow, Y. Xiao, H. Liu, H. Cynn, and W. J. Evans, Spin state of ferric iron in MgSiO3 perovskite and its effects on elastic properties, Earth and Planetary Science Letters 219, 68-75 (2009).
694. Lucas, M. S., I. Halevy, O. Delaire, M. Winterrose, T. Swan-Wood, J. Hu, M. Lerche, M. Y. Hu, and B. Fultz, Effects of vacancies and pressure on properties of B2 FeAl. Physical Review B, 80, 214303 (2009).
695. Zhang, F. X., J. W. Wang, M. Lang, J. M. Zhang, R. C. Ewing, and L. A. Boatner, High-pressure phase transitions of ScPO4 and YPO4. Physical Review B 80, 184114 (2009).
696. Chellappa, R., M. Somayazulu, V.V. Struzhkin, T. Autrey and R. J. Hemley, Pressure-induced complexation of NH3BH3-H2. Journal of Chemical Physics 131, 224515 (2009).
697. (H) Wang, K., D. Duan, R. Wang, D. Liu, L. Tang, T. Cui, B. Liu, Q. Cui, J. Liu, B. Zou, and G. Zou, Pressure-induced phase transition in hydrogen-bonded supramolecular adduct formed by cyanuric acid and melamine. Journal of Physical Chemistry B 113, 14719-14724 (2009).
698. Struzhkin, V. V., H.-k. Mao, and R. J. Hemley, High-pressure synchrotron x-ray spectroscopy. In Perspectives in Materials Characterization (Amarendra, G., Ed). Hyderabad: Universities Press Private Limited (2009).
699. Zhang, C., W. Yi, L.L. Sun, X.J. Chen, R. J. Hemley, H.-k. Mao, W. Lu, X.L. Dong, L.G. Bai, J. Liu, A.F. Moreira Dos Santos, J.J. Molaison, C.A. Tulk, G.F. Chen, N.L. Wang and Z.X. Zhao, Pressure-induced lattice collapse in Fe1.05Te. Physical Review B, 80, 144519 (2009).
700. Lavina, B., P. Dera, R. T. Downs, V. Prakapenka, M. L. Rivers, S. Sutton, and M. Nicol, Siderite at lower mantle conditions and the effects of the pressure-induced spin-pairing transition. Geophysical Research Letters 36, L23306 (2009).
701. Lucas, P., E. A. King, O. Gulbiten, J. L. Yarger, E. Soignard, and B. Bureau, Bimodal phase percolation model for the structure of Ge-Se glasses and the existence of the intermediate phase. Physical Review B 80, 214114 (2009).
702. Hsieh, W.-P., B. Chen, P. Keblinski, and D. Cahill, Pressure-tuning of the thermal conductivity of a layered crystal, muscovite. Physical Review Letters 80, 180302 (2009).
703. Chellappa, R., M. Somayazulu, and R. J. Hemley, Rhenium reactivity with H2O-O2 mixtures at high pressures. High Pressure Research 29, 792-799 (2009).
704. Liang, Q., C. S. Yan, Y. Meng, J. Lai, S. Krasnicki, H.-k. Mao, and R. J. Hemley, Recent advances in high-growth rate single-crystal CVD diamond. Diamond and Related Materials 18, 689-703 (2009).
705. Gleason, A. E., B. Chen, and R. Jeanloz, Grain-boundary effects in Brillouin scattering at ambient and high pressure. Geophysical Research Letters 36, L23309 (2009).
706. Hemley, R. J., G. W. Crabtree, and M. V. Buchanan, Energy challenges for materials in extreme environments. Physics Today 62, 32-37 (2009).
707. (H) Zhang, S. J., X. C. Wang, Q. Q. Liu, Y. X. Lv, H. Yu, J.-F. Lin, Y. S. Zhao, L. Wang, Y. Ding, H.-k. Mao, and C. Q. Jin, Superconductivity at 31 K in “111” type iron arsenide superconductor Na1-x FeAs induced by pressure. Europhysics Letters 88, 47008 (2009).
708. Mohanty, P., Y. Fei, and K. Landskron, Synthesis of periodic mesoporous coesite. Journal of the American Chemical Society 131, 9638-9639 (2009).
709. Oelker, E. N., H. Bhat, E. Soignard, and J. L. Yarger, Pressure-induced transformations in crystalline and vitreous PbGeO3. Solid State Communications 149, 1940-1943 (2009).
710. Oganov, A. R., J. Chen, C. Gatti, Y. Ma, Y. Ma, C. W. Glass, Z. Liu, and T. Yu, Ionic high-pressure form of elemental boron. Nature 457, 863-867 (2009).
711. Goncharov, A. F., C. Sanloup, N. Goldman, J. C. Crowhurst, S. Bastea, L. E. Fried, N. Guignot, M. Mezouar, and Y. Meng, Dissociative melting of ice at high pressure. Journal of Chemical Physics 130, 124514 (2009).
712. Merkel, S., C. Tome, and H.-R. Wenk, A modeling analysis of the influence of plasticity on high pressure deformation of hcp-Co. Physical Review B 79, 064110 (2009).
713. Lee, M. S., J. A. Montoya, and S. Scandolo, Thermodynamical stability of layered structures in compressed CO2. Physical Review B 79, 144102 (2009).